Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Monday 5 September 2011

Winding down

My time in Yei is coming to an end - I caught myself mentally packing my bags today, dividing my belongings into stuff to pack and stuff to hand over to the resident Canadian for him to pay forward to whoever need some gear. Some things I'll probably leave at the Norwegian House in Juba for the same purpose, and some things will be useful for me at home and will therefore take the long way back to Norway with me.

It is a shame that my tour of duty is winding down just as it seems that the new mission is finally winding up... just my luck I guess. I'll have to apply for a second UN tour to Sudan to see how things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment