Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday morning

I'm still getting used to being down here again - yesterday was a reasonable slow day, with the evening spent down at the Blue with some of my friends barbecuing chicken and drinking imported beer.

Today I should think about going shopping for some essentials, but i'll try to limit what I get somewhat. Now that there is less than a month left of my time in South Sudan, I should concentrate on eating up what I got and not on filling my larders.

Nothing much have changed in the Team Site, yet people are a lot more on the ball now that we've started doing patrols again. It does help to have some new faces too off course, the two MLOs we gotten from Malaysia are both competent officers with lots of smiles to share.

It is, I think, time to take a walk around camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment