Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Friday 1 July 2011

Stoney Tangawizi

As I headed out to restock the bar yesterday I stumbled over something new again... Stoney Tangawizi. Being the curious sort, and seeing it was manufactured by a somewhat reputable company, I decided to pick up a couple of bottles for the bar.

A quick search on the internet revealed what the brown bottle held: ginger beer! And after drinking both bottles I bought I must admit that it is pretty damn tasty ginger beer too.
 A very pale, very dry and lightly carbonated ginger beer.
For beverage use only... well, This Is Africa - there is a million other things a good bottle can be used for, even if you end up thinking the gods must be crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment