Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Confidential Reports

Just realised that i forgot to make a blog post yesterday... I have been busy.

I've been asked by Sector to start preparing the Confidential Reports (aka Work Efficiency Reports) on everybody on the team. If it's one thing I've always have had difficulty with it is to tell people just how much they fail in various fields... it could be my cultural background, but I tend to judge the efficiency and professionalism of my fellow team members as if they were all Norwegian officers - and while most measure up, there is a couple of guys on my team who don't quite get there in one field or another.

The trouble is writing their CR so that they both get the point and is happy that I made it... not easy. Oh well, part of the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment