Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cold and drinks

I'm not feeling my best today - like several others UNMOs I've come down with a bit of a cold after the visit from Juba yesterday. Nothing serious, just a sore throat and a runny nose, but annoying none the less.

In other news, I can state that the orange flavoured "jus" I picked up yesterday is quite tasty, and it's not just the flavour that is orange... Not as good as freshly pressed oranges, but better than most other drinks I've run across down here. And speaking of drinks, well, I found something unexpected in the shop today:
Yes, it's genuine Mountain Dew - along side a pitcher of orange flavoured drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment