Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Two hundred and twenty two

That's how many blogposts I've made since I started. That's enough words and pictures to fill a decent sized book, at least.

Today I was informed that there will be more redeployment between team sites; one of our UNMOs will be sent to Abyei, while one UNMO will come from Abyei to us. At least I'm sure the guy coming to us will enjoy the change of pace - as I'm sure everyone know by know, Abyei isn't exactly calm and peaceful these days. For me the redeployment mostly means paperwork. However, that's tomorrows problem - right now I'm going to bunk down with my tiny laptop and a few TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment