Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Surprise find in the shop

Needing more bread and other staples, I headed down to the so called super market today.. and walked away with more than I had originally planed for:
Oats and beans... I've eaten all the oat porridge I had brought with me from Norway, so the white oats is a great find. And the beans, well, baked beans have always been a favorite of mine. And the jam have not been seen for a couple of months, so that was a welcome find too.

A bit later in the day we got rains - started as "just" heavy rain, but after half an hours we had a rainstorm complete with thunder, lightning and gusts of wind that made my container creak like clipper running a storm around the Cape of Good Hope, loaded to the gunwales with tea...
The beginning of the rainstorm

1 comment:

  1. I've got an idea how that was, a very good idea. Hope you got some good boots!

    XD

    Nova

    ReplyDelete