Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Laundry and pasta

Sunday usually mean laundry day for me down here in Yei, but since we now have a REAL washing machine that went much smoother than normal - even washed two of my uniforms, and they are usually a pain to get clean since they are bulky.

While I was doing my laundry, the cleaners grabbed the opportunity to do my room. There is definitely something going on with the beds again.. well, at least my bed; the other 'wege says his bed always looks the same.

I deceided to get a little ambitious for dinner again - pasta with real* pasta sauce. Didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped for, but far from bad. Better than plain pasta, at least...
*) Not really real - two tomatoes, half cup of water, one fried onion, some olive oil and a dash of garlic powder...

No comments:

Post a Comment