Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Monday 9 May 2011

Another slow Sunday

Today was a most non-busy day... I slept in late - wasn't in the office to send my daily reports until almost half past eight - and did little the rest of the day. Watched a couple of documentaries about maps on my computer, read a book, played some silly games and went for a couple of walks around camp.

In other news, I think the cleaning lady have given up on trying to decide which way I'm sleeping in bed:
 Should I sleep this way....
 Or this way?

As I was out walking today, I noticed this little fellow... one of the other internationals, have found it or caught  it, and is currently bottle rearing it... I have no idea if it's going to be a pet, or what, but s/he is pretty cute.



So overall a slow Sunday... not that there is anything wrong with that. It takes time to get used to the heat and humidity again after a spell at home.

1 comment: