Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Panoramas!

One nice thing about being home instead of in Sudan is that I have my main computer here, loaded with goody software and handy utilities. Utilities for making things like panoramas, for instance... my camera has a "panorama assist mode", but I never tried it much... I guess I'll use that more frequently in the future, because these looks good even if they are huge (downsized to ¼ size to post):

 Behind the ECS Guesthouse in Morobo, where I was on LDP last month
 The front garden of Norwegian House, taken in September last year
The view from the roof of Norwegian House, also taken in September last year

No comments:

Post a Comment