Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Sunday 5 December 2010

What's that?

I was out walking from the office to my container when I spotted something by one of the ablution-containers...
 Can you spot what I saw? It's a little harder in a photo, since there is no movement.

Keep looking.

I'll just walk around so I can get to the ablution from the other side.

Spotted it?

No?

Look harder...

...don't give up, I'l almost on the other side.
 I thought I saw a kitty cat... I did, I did see a kitty cat!
 He's a pretty kitty cat too...
 ...but not to thrilled to see me - I must have interupted his hunt for dinner... we'll just leave him too it, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment